As many of you know I am working on a very old manuscript and some of you are even following the story via my newsletter. Well today I came across some parts of the manuscript that were out of order... it was typed up many many years ago. There have been a number of different people that have read the manuscript in its first rough draft format. Unbeknownst to me however a few of the parts were placed back in the wrong order.
While this will not mess up the readers for my newsletter it does make more work for me in the aspect of making sure that the spacing and everything else is correct once I get those missing parts into the full digital version of the story.
I am thankful that the way the story is written it truly will not confuse the readers of the newsletter but it does mean that there will be parts in the completed and published version of the story that will be new to them. I am also thankful that I have a husband that will quietly listen to me while I vent about things like the manuscript being out of order and of my website messing up and losing this post twice already. lol
Pretty soon I will be researching where I can have hardcover books created at as my David and Ragnhild story I believe deserves the hardcover option for people that are wanting to get a physical copy of the book.
Blessed Be everyone I hope you all have had a great weekend and that the coming week is kind to us all.
P.S. It was more like eight times that I tried to post this before I gave up and called customer support today. lol But it is working now so YAY! lol