This last Friday my husband and I went up and started some initial clean up. It looked worse when we got there as the weeds had gotten taller. And for those of you that read that post I'm sure you remember how bad the roof was looking due to tree branches. Well, I'm happy to say it is looking much better with just a bit of work; and thanks to some friends that were there we had access to a ladder thus access to the roof. And yes, by us I mean my husband for going up on the roof. lol
The little area around the building, the fire pit and the roof are looking so much better than what it had been. There is still a ton of work to be done but there is already a very noticeable difference, and that makes me very happy.
I will be going up with my little vacuum as it has attachments for both carpeting and the linoleum floors. Trying to sweep things up was just a waste of time so I will not be trying that again there.
I also found a beautiful piece of art buried under weeds next to a tree. It is now cleaned up and next to the totem post. I also got the moss all cleaned off of the three little cement mushrooms. I took a little gargoyle up that I found, someone at some point had painted on him, this will be corrected as soon as I have the time.
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and that your summer vacation is starting off nicely.
Blessed Be Everyone.
| || |